Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CLIENT TESTIMONIAL


Best investment!    posted 2/27/2014 
Having Meghna and her team help plan our wedding from day 1 was the best investment I could have made for our wedding. She and her team went above and beyond throughout the process from planning and selecting vendors, to helping me negotiate with vendors, and even going to vendor locations with me! She was always professional and caring. I felt that she guided us through decisions keeping in mind our taste and budget. My husband was in medical school while we were planning our wedding and I really was able to lean on Meghna throughout for support and feedback.

On the wedding day itself, she really helped the whole wedding move smoothly, and that is a tough task with almost 300 people from two different cultures. Because her team was present and attentive throughout, I didn't have to worry one second about people being where they needed to be, and vendors knowing what they had to do. She thought ahead about many things I would not have thought of. I am 100% positive that she dealt with things that would have added significant stress for me, that I don't even realize. I really appreciated how organized she was throughout and how she didn't miss one detail during the planning.

Meghna and her team at Bells N Rings have my highest recommendation. I think they will be a major asset to anybody's wedding planning process and day. 

-  Ashmi and Jacob
The Merion
300 Guests

No comments:

Post a Comment