“But I thought this was a part of your service?”
Following are the TOP 10 Things you thought were already offered by your venue.
1. Venue approves having a Baraat (drummer/ mobile music van / horse) on premise
There are venues in NJ/ NYC where you may require city permits for allowing live drummers / live musicians or live music outdoors. Some venues also have restrictions of how much noise you can make - last thing you need is to STOP the baraat music! So please ask the venue before you sign your contract
2. Venue allows small fire pit /flames indoors for Hindu ceremony
If you are planning an outdoor wedding, you may not spend enough time discussing Plan B with the venue and when the time comes, you just might get an unpleasant surprise
3. Venue allows any caterer of your choice
4. Venue offers kosher menu or has kosher kitchen onsite
5. Venue provides a wedding cake at no additional cost (esp. for outside catered events)
6. Venue will grant access to the bridal suites whenever you want. (Most venues only allow the couple to be on-site 2 to 3 hours prior to the ceremony)
7. Venue only caters to “One Wedding A Day”
8. Venue will give access to your decorator or other vendors at 5am without additional fee
9. Venue has a stage available at no additional cost
10. Venue provides you a wedding planner! Term used loosely by some vendors these days.
Allow us to guide you and to be your wedding planners, call us today – you have nothing to lose!