NOT so fast! Find answers to these questions first:
1. What is your style of photography?
Before you ask this question, it is also important to learn about different styles, please visit our previous BLOG
2. Very important to find out if all the images on their website are that of the photog you want to hire, Or is it of a junior / other senior artist within that group? Is there price variation due to change in artist?
3. Will you personally cover our event?
If another junior OR senior artist within the company will cover your event, ask them if you can see their portfolio only?
4. How many hours of coverage are included in your package?
Most photographers only work on “consecutive hours” basis; hence, even if you have a break in the day between festivities, you are technically paying for the photographer’s coverage thru the break!
5. Is engagement shoot included with your packages or it is additional cost?
I always recommend having an engagement shoot because this allows you to get to know your photographer / get comfortable in front of camera and it also helps the photog to learn more about your personalities versus working with you directly on the day of the event
6. Once the event is completed, when will be pictures available online for viewing?
Please make sure you get this included in your contract.
7. What type of album is included in our package?
Will the parents’ album be duplicates / how much will it cost in addition to design separate album for parents?
8. How many changes can we make on the layout? Are there additional fees for making these changes?
9. How many images are included in album?
10. Is there a warranty on your albums?
We have had the opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry and can help you get to know them also! Allow the Wedding planners at Bells N Rings Events to help you find the Best Photographer suitable for your event!